Majun Arad Khurma
It is used for aphrodisiac, spermatorrhoea and premature ejaculation
Majun Arad Khurma Indications:
- Low Libido
- Premature Ejaculation
Dosage of Majun Arad Khurma:
For general debility. Consult our Physician to know more about this product
125 gm, 250 gm & 1 kg
10 gm,to be taken with one tablet of Qurs Kushta Qalai followed by 250 ml of milk.
Package of Majun Arad Khurma:
A bottle of 120gm of product.
Acacia is an herb that was once found in abundance in North America. Now, acacia is ubiquitous in its distribution across the globe. The wood of the acacia tree is known for its strength, durability, and inelasticity. Its moist and rapidly growing sap wood makes it a desirable wood for railway embankments. In Africa, farmers bank on acacia as their source for food, fodder, shelter, and to prevent erosion.
- The nitrogen fixing property of acacia is also much sought after to improve the fertility of the soil.
- A certain variety of acacia also yields gum.
- Acacia also finds its use in products like mint and chewing gum.
- The pods are suitable for culinary purposes when purchased while still fresh.
- Acacia is often grown as a hedge plant owing to its thorny branches.